Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Most of northern italians are dark and southern italians refer fellow southern italians paisano

  #7          
11-20-2012, 03:34 AM
MetalLord
Senior Member
     befriend
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
567 posts, read 412,772 times
Reputation: 420

I live in the far north. There are certainly blonds, but not "blond blond" if you know what I mean. True blonds like you'd see on the other side of the Alps are pretty rare (but not unknown), it's more like a dirty blond. There is the occasional redhead as well. Most people have darkish hair with skin tones ranging between light olive to brown. However, the south is indeed darker; I went to Napoli and the difference was striking, even when compared to Rome (which still has a bit more of a mix). I'm half Mexican with jet black hair and often get mistaken for a southerner; when I went to Napoli, dudes trying to sell me stuff kept calling me "paisano", which is a term that a southerner would only use to refer to a fellow southerner.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1736368-what-do-italians-actually-look-like.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive