Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

arabs are constantly mistaken as local in greece


Originally Posted by Dub D 
I traveled all over Europe last year and I'm planning on doing it again this year. I went all over Italy from Florence, down to Capri and Rome, then back up to Venice and Verona. I went to damn near every part minus Milan which I plan on doing this year.

Italian men are very small. I'd say the average height is like 5'6. I'm 5'11 and I do work out and I felt like a GIANT. I tried buying a jacket, nothing fit. They are very slight, thin men.

Italian women, not much shorter than the men. I'd say the average height is probably 5'3.

Face wise...come on now, how the hell can you tell? You tell me the differnce between 100 Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, and Arabs and I guarantee you'll get half of them wrong.

I'm Arab/Turkish and natives in Spain, Italy, and Greece thought I was from their country. Several times when I was waiting for the bus/tub/subway, I got asked for directions in Spanish/Italian/Greek. If the natives can't tell the difference, how can you?

Overall vague differences. Spaniards are slightly lighter skinned, dark brown hair, and IMO...better looking.

Italians. Shorter and slighter.

Greeks. Darkest of the three and most obese.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1736368-what-do-italians-actually-look-like-19.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive