Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Greek people have black hair

Bob
Australia
#2549 Jan 9, 2014
Being to all 3 countries I would say I was surprised by the amount of fair people in southern spain, I would say they are the fairest of the 3 on average, Italians are sligthly darker on average but tend to have different facial features to the spanish. Whereas upon arriving in Athens I felt like I had arrived in the Middle East. You do see some fairer people but generally the populations features has similarities with the turkish/Lebanese. A lot of dishes were similar to those of the Middle East so I can understand the mix. The moors that did live in southern spain and Italy were forced out of those lands so I guess that's why I didn't see as much Arabic influence in the people of those countries.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/greece/TVROG70TAP301H4TT/p122

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive