Join Date: Nov 2007
The highest measured spin in a groundstroke? It's not Nadal's forehand
Federer's backhand slice has been measured as having the highest spin rate of any groundstroke, measured at 5300 rpm. Nadal's highest measured forehand is 4900rpm. Interestingly overall the average spin rates of slices have increased most out of all shots in tennis. Nadal and Federer both have a higher average rpm for backhand slices than for their topspin forehands.
So it seems that not only has topspin been affected by the changes in technology, but slice has been affected even more. It seems that players hit the ball more aggressively downward and drive it less nowadays.
What do you guys make of this development?
Friday, March 13, 2015
Federer has the highest spin rate of any groundstroke than Nadal
- ainu=ionia comment
- mono virus stays one in his life time
- ainu is greek descendant from heliopolis
- federer serve speed descresed after he got illness...
- 베트남음식은.태국음식보다 우아하고 미묘하다
- 기름이 아니라 당이나 탄수화물이 콜레스테롤을 높인다
- Federer has the highest spin rate of any groundstr...
- Greek people have black hair
- Ancient greek have black hair and black eyes
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2014 (598)
- ► 2013 (678)
- ► 2012 (1516)
- ► 2011 (1293)