Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

how Romans look and Germanic look

please bring historical evidence of a single philosopher saying that Caeser was blonde? where did you read that? I tell you, NO ONE. I am Italian and we do study history very well. CAeser had BLACK eyes and was bold and describe in his book "de Bellus Gallico" barbarians are red hair and blonde, different from the mighty romans. Yes he considered nordics like animals
Forgive me if I'm wrong but did Virgil not describe julius caesar as having black eyes, now call me stupid but i dont really associate that with nordic types, mate i think you've been out in the australian sun too long with you're pasty complection, and if you must know those pictures are from pompei long before julis caesar and augustus, sadly reality is at odds with you're twisted hatred of anyone who doesn't get a sunburn after 5 minutes in the sun. just enjoy life mate no hate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive